Non-UK Residents

Are you a Non-UK Resident with a property or other assets in the UK?

Are you getting the tax guidance you need?

Do you get the pro-active advice and support that you deserve?

With Ray Accountants, you get all this … and much more.

Why not find out more for yourself?

Living abroad with ties to the UK?

Do you own a property or other assets in the UK but are a non-UK resident living overseas? Or are you planning to or have already sold your assets in the UK?

We’ll prepare and submit your personal tax returns to HMRC and also advise you of any tax liabilities that arise.

We’ll also advise you about any Capital Gains Tax implications. Whether you’re a company or an individual, you’ll receive the same efficient, speedy service.

Much more than just an Accountancy ‘standard service’

As a Non-UK Resident, you should expect more than just a ‘standard service’ from your accountant. You need a package that’s

You need an all-inclusive arrangement, tailored exclusively to the needs of your interests.

Chartered Accountants in Milton Keynes helping Non-UK Residents with their tax matters

Here are just some of the services that we could offer you as a Non-UK Resident

Let's talk

Are you looking to be as tax efficient as possible; staying compliant with the tax legislations? Then you need Chartered Accountants who’re

  • professional
  • friendly
  • affordable

Get in touch today!